Shogun Sumo Boost
SHOGUN Sumo Boost is a heavyweight bio-stimulant without equal. Based on a natural compound called triacontanol it triggers rapid gains in yield and quality by initiating a powerful and targeted flowering response. Plant efficiency is maximized whilst quality, aroma and taste are improved via enhanced essential oil production.
- Contains a phyto-hormone shown to stimulate various flowering enhancing functions.
- Stimulates growth, photosynthesis, yield, water and nutrient uptake and enzyme activity.
- Stimulates secondary metabolite production and essential oil production in plants.
- Use as a root feed throughout flowering but with targeted foliar applications for optimal effect.
- Enhances the uptake and utilisation of SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18 during flowering.
- SHOGUN Sumo Boost may be used to stimulate growth in any stressed or under-performing crops.
Which SUMO BOOST should I choose?
Shogun have two variants of Sumo Boost depending upon which type of system you are using. You only need to choose one – usage is the same for both products.
- Perfect for use in hand watering situations here if the mixed solution is used within 24hrs
Sumo Active Boost
- Uses a unique emulsion technology to prevent fermentation in tanks and avoid blockages in drippers
- Ideal for active hydroponics or irrigation systems where the product will remain in a tank for up to 14 days
- More compatible with micro-irrigation and drippers
What's in the box?
1 x Shogun Sumo Boost (Choose Size)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide. If using active hydroponics or have a large nutrient tank, choose Sumo Active Boost as it will be more appropriate to your set-up.
Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.