Shogun Sumo Active Boost
SHOGUN Sumo Active Boost is a liquid emulsion concentrate composed of a natural compound called Triacontanol and a plant extract sustainably harvested from the South Atlantic. It has the exact same active ingredients as standard SHOGUN Sumo Boost but has been formulated in such a way that it remains stable in tanks for up to 14 days. As with SHOGUN Sumo Boost, this version stimulates heavyweight nutrient uptake and photosynthesis while increasing the content of sugars, proteins, resins and terpenes.
- All of the same benefits as SHOGUN Sumo Boost but with enhanced stability for use in active hydro systems.
- Use in exactly the same way. Root feed throughout flowering with a foliar application every two weeks.
- Contains Triacontanol as well as plant auxins, cytokinins, brassinosteroids, vitamins and amino acids extracted using unique cell burst technology.
- Increases water and nutrient uptake producing higher fresh and dry weights upon harvest.
- Increases the production of secondary metabolites. These metabolites are used as defence compounds and include resins and terpenes that normally protect the plants from their external environments.
- SHOGUN Sumo Active Boost may be used to stimulate growth in any stressed or under-performing crops.
Which SUMO BOOST should I choose?
Shogun have two variants of Sumo Boost depending upon which type of system you are using. You only need to choose one – usage is the same for both products.
- Perfect for use in hand watering situations here if the mixed solution is used within 24hrs
Sumo Active Boost
- Uses a unique emulsion technology to prevent fermentation in tanks and avoid blockages in drippers
- Ideal for active hydroponics or irrigation systems where the product will remain in a tank for up to 14 days
- More compatible with micro-irrigation and drippers
What's in the box?
1 x Shogun Sumo Active Boost (Choose Size)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide.
Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.