Monkey Nutrients Grow A+B
Monkey GROW will give your plants all the essentials nutrients they need during the vegetation period. We have a unique combination of mineral elements and bio-stimulants in this two part formula. This hybridisation of mineral and organic worlds further increases nutrient assimilation, dramatically improving results. The ratios of all 17 essential macro and micro nutrients are tailored to provide the optimum start to life, from root development to cellular growth. Designed for UK waters, Monkey Nutrients base feeds have the perfect balance of concentration and stability.
WHAT IS GROW?
- Monkey Grow is a base feed that is tweaked for the vegetative growth phase
- The ratios of macro and micro nutrients inside have been tailored to spike in nitrogen (N) and remain moderate with Potassium (P) & Phosphorus (K) giving the ultimate start for plant life.
- Our base feeds are separated into a Part A and B to increase stability and shelf life. This stop s elements from "crashing out" of solution or unwanted reactions between them.
- Part B contains a unique blend of beneficial bacteria and stimulants that work to increase availability of mineral derived elements.
WHY USE GROW?
- Shoots. During vegetative growth the aim is to fill the canopy with as many new shoots as possible.
- Designed specially for UK water, Grow is highly concentrated, ideal for soft water areas as-well as hard.
- Only the finest quality mineral elements are sourced for our base feed. When chemically ionised they become more bio-available to the plant.
- Added bio-stimulants work in synergy with the mineral elements rapidly increasing nutrient absorption.
HOW DOES GROW WORK?
- Nitrogen is a key nutrient in supporting early plant life as it is one of the main components in proteins and chlorophyll (required for photosynthesis). Bio-available nitrogen is used as a building block to make amino acids which are then synthesised into plant proteins and hormones. These in-turn act as growth factors influencing vegetative growth.
- Beneficial bacteria and bio-stimulants have evolved to work symbiotically with plants for millions of years. They work to increase the bioavailability of mineral elements. This allows more nutrients to be unlocked from your growing medium, creating a huge increase in assimilation and preventing salt build up and lockout. The use of mineral and bio elements gives the range hybrid performance, combining the best of mineral and organic worlds.
What's in the box?
1 x Monkey Nutrients Grow A+B - (1L or 5L)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.