Monkey Nutrients Boost
Monkey Boost is a metabolism enhancer that massively increases your plants genetic potential, with sweeter results. A combination of natural growth stimulants , amino acids and carbohydrates. Boost will allow your plants to meet the high energy demands of fruit and flower production, with its formula for increasing photosynthesis and sugar content. This will maximise the yields and quality of your labour providing richer heavier harvests. Made from all natural ingredients, Monkey Boost will enhance flavour and weight , whilst keeping plant micro-life happy at the same time. Give your plants the boost they deserve, when they need it.
WHAT IS BOOST?
- Boost is a natural cocktail of plant growth stimulants, amino acids & carbohydrates. When combined they enhance fruit quality, flavour and yield.
- Triacontanol: It is a growth hormone (stimulant) found naturally in alfalfa meal, sugar cane and Beeswax.
- L- Amino acids: “The building blocks of life” Vital for plant life just like in animals. playing essential roles in plant growth and development.
- Carbohydrates : Sugars in various forms such as oligosaccharides which are derived naturally from sugar beet extract (molasses).
WHY USE BOOST?
- Fruits. While heavy yields are important, delicious fruits are also key. Boost increases essential oil and terpene production, allowing for sweeter heavier fruits.
- Research has shown Triacontanol to be a powerful growth stimulant, effecting basic metabolic processes such as photosynthesis, enzyme activity, nutrient uptake, CO2 assimilation and therefore ; yields.
- Amino acids are essential for chlorophyll development and increases the rate of photosynthesis. This then increases the amount of sugars the plant can create and store in its fruits.
- Carbohydrates provide food for the plant and its micro-life. The high supply and demand for carbohydrates and energy during flower allows for the plant to reach its maximum yield and potential.
HOW DOES BOOST WORK?
- Natural growth stimulants, directly affect metabolic processes due to their up-regulating qualities. In the correct doses they significantly increase the rate of core functions such as photosynthesis. With energy demands high in flower, increased nutrient uptake and CO2 assimilation aids with the extra photosynthetic power, generating more carbohydrates for the plant.
- Amino acids make up the majority of chlorophyll which is the pigment that absorbs light in the process of photosynthesis. When providing more building blocks for the plant to synthesise more chlorophyll the plant can meet its photosynthetic demand which is at its peak during flower and fruit production.
- Boost is not only for the plant, but also it’s micro-life. In order for plants to thrive, their symbiotic partners must also eat. Powering bacterial bio-stimulants during flower allows the plant to focus on creating its own natural sugars.
What's in the box?
1 x Monkey Nutrients Boost - (1L or 5L)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.