Canna Terra Vega
CANNA Terra Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in pots or potting mix and can be used for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
Advantages of CANNA Terra Vega
- Terra Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots and luxuriant root development. This is important for healthy, powerful growth and a high yield
- Easy to use and dissolves directly
- Terra Vega guarantees complete absorption of water and feeding from the start of cultivation. This is because Terra Vega is rich in nitrogen compounds that can be absorbed directly, high value iron chelates and trace elements
- Terra Vega is suitable for use with different type of potting mixes such as pre-fertilised potting mixes or potting mix that is nutrient deficient or has been used previously
What's in the box?
1 x Canna Terra Vega - (1L or 5L)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:200)
- The EC of Terra Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 - 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.8 - 6.2
Storage, health and other directions
- CANNA developed Terra Vega specially for the vegetative phase of the plant
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.
Click the link below for the relevant feed chart:
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.