Canna Start is a balanced one-part nutrient for seedlings and (rooted) cuttings. Canna Start can be used on various substrates like rock-wool plugs, coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seedmixes and most other propagation media, except re-circulating systems and clone machines.
Advantages of Canna Start
- Only one bottle needed. CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient, meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
- CANNA Start links up perfectly with all other CANNA nutrients. Once cuttings are transplanted from plugs into the final medium, you switch from CANNA Start to the CANNA (Vega) nutrient suitable for the medium you're growing in (CANNA TERRA, COCO, HYDRO or AQUA) for the remainder of the cycle. It's especially great in combination with CANNA RHIZOTONIC. With this combination, your plants will get the strongest and thickest roots.
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding. Cuttings and seedlings have different needs than established plants. A normal nutrient for the vegetative stage is not suitable for cuttings and seedlings because you run the risk of overfeeding.
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow. Diluting a vegetative nutrient to make it more suitable for cuttings and seedlings isn't the answer. Such a dilution doesn't contain enough micro and macro elements. This causes yellowing of the plant material; not a good start for your crop. To ultimately achieve strong, healthy plants at the end you have to start off right at the very beginning. That's why CANNA developed CANNA Start; to get the exact ratio of all nutritional elements, right for cuttings and seedlings
CANNA Start is perfect for growers who:
- Grow from seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
What's in the box?
1 x Canna Start (500ml, 1L or 5L)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
Shake bottle well before use
Fill nutrient reservoir with water
Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:250)
The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 – 1.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2, depending on the substrate
Storage, health & safety and other directions
CANNA developed specialised nutrients for the stage after transplanting.
Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are readily and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic
Click any of the links below for the relevant feed chart:
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.