Canna Hydro Vega A+B
CANNA Hydro Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in inert run-to-waste systems. In the beginning of the growing phase, the plant lays the foundation for its eventual yield.
Advantages of CANNA Hydro Vega
- CANNA Hydro Vega promotes a healthy and powerful growth, which is vital for side shoots and a luxuriant root development.
- Hydro Vega is applied to all types of inert substrates.
- A complete absorption of nutrients and water is guaranteed from the beginning of the cultivation because Hydro Vega is rich in directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelate and trace elements.
What's in the box?
1 x Canna Hydro Vega A- Hard/Soft Water (250ml, 1L, 5L or 10L)
1 x Canna Hydro Vega B - Hard/Soft Water (250ml, 1L, 5L or 10L)
Don't see the product/size/information you're looking for? Please feel free to contact us with any specific product queries and we'll be happy to help.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add CANNA Hydro Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1 : 250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water).
- Add Hydro Vega A to the nutrient reservoir. Stir well, then add Hydro Vega B. Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Hydro Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 2.4 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2
- When growing intensively drip feed the plants 1 - 3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20% and/or flush with water every 1 - 2 weeks.
Storage, health and other directions
- CANNA developed Hydro Vega specially for the vegetative phase of the plant
Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.
Click the link below for the relevant feed chart:
We aim to dispatch all orders made before 2PM the Same day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
All items are sent in plain secure packaging with no logos. Once dispatched you will receive tracking information. Average delivery time is 1-2 days after dispatch for UK customers. Please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 5 working days from payment for UK customers and 7 working days for EU customers.
Mainland UK - Delivery is free when you spend over £65. Or £6.95 if the total order value is under £65. All orders are sent on next day working day delivery via DHL.
NI/Scottish highland/Other non standard postcodes - Delivery is £12.95 All orders are sent on 48H delivery via DHl
We will replace any item that arrives damaged.
If your product arrives damaged. Please contact us immediately to claim a replacement.
A limited replacement warranty is offered on all our products. Please check the product listing for the exact warranty time given. If your unit becomes faulty please return it to us for a replacement.
Replacements will only be given once the faulty unit has been inspected.
Warranties are not given due to customer misuse. If we find your return to be in working order, or damaged due to misuse it will be returned to you and no replacement offered.
Proof of purchase must be shown.
We offer a 30 day cancellation policy. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to your order. Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process.