AC Infinity - Carbon Filter 10"
In keeping with the high-quality we've come to expect from AC Infinity, we bring you their carbon filter range.
- Designed to eliminate odours and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher adsorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty aluminium flanges, galvanized steel meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 10” | Length: 24" | Airflow Rating: 1249 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odours and chemicals, popularly used for hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with an inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains aluminium flanges and dual-sided galvanized steel mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. It achieves a 38mm charcoal bed thickness and wider mesh openings thanks to a higher microporosity and surface area rating. This combination not only enables a higher adsorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
What's in the box?
- AC Infinity 10" carbon filter
- 10" Carbon filter sleeve
This product comes with a 1 year replacement Warranty starting from the date of purchase. Rest assured that if your product does develop a fault during this period, it will be replaced at our expense (from UK stock) ASAP. If a replacement isn't available, a full refund will be offered.
|Duct Opening Size
||23.62 x 12.83 in. (60.0 x 32.6 cm)
||1.5 in. (3.8 cm)
You can find a user manual here.